Today we’d like to introduce you to Ashley Ann Harris.
Ashley is one of the rare stories of a natural star who was able to hit the ground running. To be sure, it wasn’t a smooth, straight path, but through hard work and initiative, Ashley has built a phenomenal name for herself within the glamorous world of makeup and beauty in LA. Ashley was working full time at a dermatology office when she realized that she wanted to do more and pursue her passion of makeup. She enrolled in makeup school and attended on nights and weekends. After graduating, she started getting called for gigs, many of which she would have to turn down because of her full-time job, so she made took a risk and made a leap of faith that makeup would work out as a full time endeavor for her. After quitting her job, she had the good fortunate of working with a model who referred her to Tyler Shields, an up and coming fashion photographer at the time. Ashley had already completed two jobs that day, but Tyler needed help and she seized the opportunity. They hit it off and the relationship was her foot in the door – since then she has worked with many celebrities for shoots and red carpet appearances.
We are so impressed by Ashley’s work, but we are even more impressed by her amazing spirit. Her ability to take risk, pursue her dreams, sieze opportunity when it comes and deliever exceptional service to her clients helps explain her incredible success so far.
- Instagram: ashleyannharris
- Website: makeupbyashley.com
- Has worked with celebrities such as Brooke Shields, Emma Roberts, Jessica Szohr, Rachael Leigh Cook, Abigail Breslin, Holland Roden, Nathan Fillion, Noah Wyle
- Red carpet work has been featured in People, US Weekly, In Touch, Ladies Home Journal,
- Frequently contribute beauty advice and product recommendations /how-to’s to magazines and online platforms
We love Ashley because of her drive, her humility and her impressive portfolio in LA. Check out her work below: