Today we’d like to introduce you to Leora.
Leora, owner of Best Bride, has certification in Event & Convention Planning and is currently working on her Masters in Recreational Management & Hospitality at California State University, Northridge. With her optimistic and motivated personally, her love for the bridal industry blossomed into the creation of Best Bride in 2011. The company grew within the Persian/Jewish community out of many referrals. Best Bride took a lot of hard work, perseverance and love.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
The expansion of the company has been very exciting. There are always challenges out there, but there is nothing that is thrown our way that we cannot handle. We have had tremendous support from many in the industry and are very grateful for how far we have come.
Best Bride – what should we know? What do you guys do best? What sets you apart from the competition?
Best Bride is a wedding agency that specializes in all things weddings related such as design, planning, production, and coordination. Alongside we provide convenience and inspiration through our bridal blog and shop. We love and care for our clients. Our staff have warm personalities, great energy, and a positive attitude. We believe in the highest quality of service for our clients. We work as a team to give them the best possible experience and for them to be able to truly enjoy their wedding day and leave the rest to us. Each of our Best Bride team members has an enthusiastic passion for wedding and design, aiming to please our clients to meet all expectations and ensure that their plans are completed to perfection giving 100% to every event.
Many of the weddings we serve are Persian/Jewish and most of our clients are from word of mouth or referrals. However, in the past two years we have expanded to all different cultures and religions. We thrive to pair all our clients with planners that match their personality, style, culture and religion.
Our philosophy is simple; save clients time, money, and stress.
What moment in your career do you look back most fondly on?
My job is not done until I deliver a flawless event, and I hear…”This is the best event we’ve ever been to!” (at least a few dozen times!)”
It’s not just about pleasing the clients , the guests are the biggest part of the experience and in theory clients as well. We thrive for everyone at our events to have an amazing time.
Packages & Pricing:
- The Silver Service Package is for the bride who needs only ceremony and reception coordination services.
- The Gold Service Package is for the bride wants to maintain control of her wedding but needs help to bring everything together.
- The Diamond Service Package is for the bride who really believes diamonds are a girl’s best friends. This is the wedding royalty, you can sit back and relax being assured that everything will be taken care of.
- Our packages range in price based on venue, guest count, date, customization of service and personal requests.
- Address: 251 S. Robertson Blvd. #105
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Website: WWW.BESTBRIDE.LA
- Phone: (424)-666-1171
- Email: Hello@BestBride.LA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bestbride_/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BestBride_
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/best-bride-beverly-hills-3
- Other: https://www.pinterest.com/bestbride_/