Today we’d like to introduce you to Nonnahs Driskill.
Get organized already! inc opened its doors in January, 2010. After working with clients on her own, Nonnahs found there were about 337 organizers in Los Angeles who could organize just as well (or better) than she could.
This is when the team approach took hold. Nonnahs started having other organizers help on each job and then, in 2012, started growing the Get Organized Already team to its current size (from five to seven part-time organizers). They have an organizer for every project.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
Organizing is the easy part of being a professional organizer. My biggest challenge in building this team has been finding people who are as fun and light-hearted as they are organized.
Alright – so let’s talk business. Tell us about Get Organized Already! – What should we know?
90% of the time, get organized already uses the supplies you already have at home to organize your stuff.
Also, we take away the things you don’t need anymore when we leave.
Is there a characteristic or quality that you feel is essential to success?
Love of people. We want to make our clients happy. Getting them organized is a means to that end.
- $90/hour for one professional organizer
- $130/hour for a team of two professional organizers
- 3 hour minimum per visit
- Website: getorganizedalready.com/blog-orgnizing-tips
- Phone: 323.230.2097
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getorganizedalready/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getorganizedalreadyla/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GetOrganzdAlrdy
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/get-organized-already-la-canada-2
- Other: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_pDnJJIhhunw6uqgeomMig
all images, get organized already
ducks in a row is public domain