Today we’d like to introduce you to Pamela Abbott-Mouchou and Lauren Bragg.
Pamela (Mom) started studying and practicing Feng Shui in 1994. It took nearly three decades to finally figure out that Feng Shui found her and not the other way around! Since then, Lauren, by osmosis, has been learning about this natural science. Over the past year, mom and daughter have partnered up, using both Lauren’s unique model of goal-setting and Pamela’s contemporary form of Feng Shui.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
The pandemic has certainly brought its challenges. Last March, we had been prepared to launch our signature 1:1 program where we would Feng Shui an entire home over the course of six weeks. We had just launched our marketing strategy with a Wine & Popcorn promotion. With eight prospects in our pocket, everything was shuttered.
Please tell us about The Feng Shui Collective.
We are a Mother/Daughter duo, Feng Shui and Goal Accomplishment experts. We have over three decades of combined experience and we’re here to make the planet a more beautiful place while helping our clients accomplish their most passionate goals. As a business, we are most proud of our relationship and appreciate the gifts and resources that each of us brings to our clients.
How we’re unique:
1. First, we utilize Lauren’s signature “7 steps of Goal Setting,” which she’s used to help thousands of women to accomplish their goals. Basically, clients get crystal clear on what they want and then create a goal blueprint.
2. We determine where a goal “lives” energetically in the home using the natural science of Feng Shui.
3. Then, we get to work, with clear intention, in that area of the home.
4. Finally, we tell our clients to expect a miracle!
Do you look back particularly fondly on any memories from childhood?
For Pamela, it’s spending summers in New Hampshire with her grandparents. For Lauren, skiing, snowboarding, trips to the family cabin in the Sierras, all of the kittens, and helping Mom cook.
- Our in-home consultations are $500
- Feng Shui Fundamentals Course is $297
- 3-Day Clutter Clearing Challenge (free)
- Website: www.fengshuicollective.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @fengshuicollective
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefengshuicollective