Today we’d like to introduce you to Byron Motley.
Byron, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?
Photography started off as a hobby for me many moons ago. It was not something I looked at as a profession until I was invited to exhibit some of my photos at a huge photography event in Croatia in 2005! I thought then, ‘well my stuff must be pretty good’! Since then, I’ve taken my photographic work more seriously and have delved into it whole-heartedly. Very proud to have had a book of my photos from Cuba recently published in a coffee-table book entitled “Embracing Cuba”! My strengths as a photographer are photographing models, actors, and travel-related photography.
Has it been a smooth road?
The struggle continues to be taken seriously as a photographer and obtaining an agent. Even as a published author and photographer with a book by a major publisher, finding the perfect marriage with an agent continues to be a hurdle, but I keep the faith the right one will come along!
- Headshots $250 – 1 hour shoot One outfit/look – 12 High-resolution retouched photos
- Headshots $450 – 90 minute shoot 2 outfits/looks – 25 High-resolution retouched photos
- Headshots $550 – 2 hour shoot 4 outfits/looks – 50 High-resolution retouched photos
- Website: www.ByronMotleyPhotography.com www.ByronMotley.com
- Phone: 323-982-0552
- Email: ByronM@ByronMotley.com
- Instagram: @HeartInCuba
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ByronMotley