Today we’d like to introduce you to Shelby Sheffer.
So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why don’t you give us some details about you and your story.
I started Photography on my Sophomore year of High School which was in 2007/2008. I fell in love with it after my first year and decided to continue my passion for it after high school at Pasadena City College.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
I had stopped doing it as a business for about 2 years, it was a struggle to get clientele. I recently just started back up and have been doing side classes here and there and learning on you tube how to gain cliental, and promote my work.
Please tell us about Shelby Ayn Photography.
So I am a Natural Light Photographer, I shoot Family Sessions, newborns, engagements, senior portraits, weddings and occasionally events. Families and Engagements are my 2 strongest. I do family Events and Parties but they are not my favorite things to shoot. I really enjoy getting to know the people I am Photographing whilst it makes everything so much smoother.
If you had to go back in time and start over, would you have done anything differently?
Nope. I take everything as a learning lesson, I’m more mature now with my Photography and it’s something I’ve never been more passionate about.
- Basic Portrait Session: 30 mins, 1 location, 1 outfit, 1 person, 5-10 digital images. $75
- Senior Portraits: 1 hour, 1 location, 2 outfits, 15-20 digital images. $150
- Engagements: 2 hours, 2 locations, 3 outfits, 20-25 digital images. $300
- Weddings: 6 hours, 1 hour engagement session, minimum 200 digital images, $950
- The Complete Portrait Session (great for families): 2 hours, 1 location, 2 outfits, 20-25 digital images, 1 8×10. $400
- Website: www.shelbyaynphotography.com
- Phone: 6267160517
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/shelbyaynphotos
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/shelbyaynphotos