Fritto Misto, C&O and the others on this list are honestly some of the best Italian you’ll get anywhere outside of Italy.
Fritto Misto Italian Café
- One of the best restaurants, Italian or otherwise in LA – there is always a bit of a wait because it’s just that good
- All of their pastas are amazing, we love their Cajun cream sauce and they are one of the most vegetarian friendly spots we’ve dined at
C & O Cucina
- Their garlic knots are to DIE for. Free while you wait.
- Everything we’ve had here has been great – perfect execution
- Great date spot
Milo and Olive
- Epic garlic knot – huge and delicious
- Everything from their knot, salad, pastas and pizzas is well executed
- Another awesome date night spot if you or your date enjoy Italian
- Great food, but the service is truly heartwarming (another plus for date night)