You might have lived in the Valley your entire life, but you still probably haven’t been to every restaurant on this list – do yourself a favor and try out some of the options below.
Porto’s Bakery & Café
- Our favorites: Guava Strudel & Parisian Cake
- Gets really busy on the weekends, the line moves fast, but for even faster in and out, try their outdoor seating (as long as there is a seat available it’s yours, no need to wait)
- One of LA’s best known, most loved iconic institutions. Super affordable pricing, really high quality – it’s pure heaven on earth.
- We love that they are open 24 HOURS / 7 DAYS!
- Huge menu – and while nothing is particularly complex, they execute all of their options relatively well
- Our favorites: Crepes and fresh coconuts
Kopan Ramen – Burbank
- Great Ramen – some of the best we’ve had in the Valley
- We like the overall layout/décor and ambiance – it’s cute, not too formal, but nice enough for a casual date
- Our favorite is the extra spicy ramen – we LOVE spicy ramen.
- Our favorites: the Natas, especially the Original Nata
- So much goodness – from the endless array of pastries to their delicious Portuguese food menu
Tokyo Doggie Style Food Truck and Catering
- One of the best Vegan dogs we’ve had
- Their garlic fries are great – generous portion, and perfectly flavored and salted
- Don’t judge us, but our go-to order here is the Pad Thai, Paanang and Mango Sticky Rice
- The Mango Sticky Rice is OH. So. GOOD.
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
- Great beer as expected, in addition to good food
- Start with either the garlic fries or Wonton Nachos
- Love their spicy potato and cheese empanadas!
- TONS of Vegan options – so proud of how inclusive our city is – there is something for everyone here
MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company
- The pizza is obviously good, but the burata appetizer is our true love