Sure, Salsa & Beer may be one of the best known Mexican spots in NoHo and the Valley but we’ve got a deep bench of high quality, affordably priced, family owned and operated Mexican establishments that will have your taste buds singing.
Salsa & Beer
Address: 11669 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, CA 91607
Phone: (747) 248-5633
Yelp link: (4 stars with 1700+ reviews)
- One of the most absurdly underpriced restaurants we’ve been to
- Salsa bar with many salsa to mix, match and try (all free)
Don Cuco Mexican Restaurant
- We’re fans of the enchiladas suizas because of the green tomatillo sauce
- Wait time isn’t too bad, parking is relatively easy and overall a fun, lively Mexican spot
La Fogata Mexican Restaurant
- Nice, fast, casual Mexican spot with solid Horchata and wet style burritos
Tony’s Mexican Grill
- Another fast-casual Mexican gem in the Valley. Nothing to write home about, but solid spot for a quick meal.