Coffee shops and cafes bring so much life to the valley – from great conversations to first dates our independent coffee shops are the heart and soul of the valley. Some of our favorite spots below.
Aroma Coffee & Tea
- We love the super cute ambiance here – twinkle lights and umbrellas in the patio, eclectic décor inside
- Lots of healthy options, but we almost always are tempted to order their (very garlicy) garlic fries
Romancing the Bean Café
- They have coffee cubes (instead of ice cubes) so your iced drink isn’t watered down!
- Their grilled cheese is excellent; honorable mention to the Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter truffles
- We love all places that use coffee beans roasted by Portland roasters (the best roasters in our view)
- A little hipster, but not over the top
- Excellent Stumptown nitrogen cold brew
- Not a ton of seating, so makes it hard if meeting up with multiple people, but good if just grabbing coffee with a friend – you can walk around, nice area and dog friendly 🙂