Over the year that Valley seen some fantastic Italian establishments flourish. We’re huge fans of the mostly family owned Italian spots below.
- Flavorful, well executed Italian food – sounds simple, but rare. Spumoni makes it feel easy, but after dining at more Italian places than we care to count, we can tell you it’s rare for a place to pull off dish after dish this well.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE their tiramisu – great way to end an incredible meal
Ca Del Sole
- One of our favorites in the valley – love their pumpkin ravioli and eggplant parm
- Nice spot for a date or meeting up with friends and/or coworkers
Il Tramezzino – Studio City
- They are famous for their Nutella Croissant Panni – it’s AMAZING
- We’re fans of their well executed sandwiches and their pesto sauce as well
- If you have friends or family visiting and they want to tour Warner Brothers studio, take them here after the tour
- Great, laid back, simple Italian spot with solid pizza and pasta