South Bay is home to some of LA’s chillest spots to grab a drink – our favorites are listed below.
The Strand House
- Stunning views from their upper level with ceiling to floor windows that open towards the beach make this a great place for day drinking and or pre-partying while the squad assembles
Skyline Lounge is the first hookah lounge in the South Bay area to carry Lavoo branded all-glass hookahs. Their other specials include apple head, pineapple head, and grapefruit on a watermelon hookahs. They are also the first, and currently the only one we know of, that makes a hookah entirely from fruits (except the hose)! Their watermelon hookahs are their ultimate specialty,
Rock & Brews – El Segundo
Rock & Brews El Segundo is the brand’s flagship location and welcomes rockers of all ages with both indoor and outdoor dining, quality American comfort food, the area’s largest selection of international and craft beers.
Zinc At Shade Hotel
- Beautiful terrace and lounge for drinks and small plates
- Gasser Lounge is the South Bay’s first Rock N Roll lounge
- They serve crafted cocktails as well as beers poured from the world’s first Harley V-Twin beer tap system
Address: 1301 Manhattan Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Phone: (310) 798-8227
Yelp link: (3 stars with + 100 reviews)
- Tons of beautiful people, good music and fun times – Ocean Bar is one of our favorites in Hermosa
- Taco Tuesdays are an insanely good deal – $5 all you can eat tacos!
- Shane is a local hero – but their service all around is great