King’s Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant
- Their Hawaiian rolls are to die for, but we’re here to talk about dessert! So, their cakes are to die for, love their rainbow cake and chocolate. Fluffy, moist, goodness. Pretty much all of their desserts are great though.
Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream and Yogurt
- Generous scoops – one scoop is a lot more than a single scoop
- Tuesday nights they run specials, but the lines can get pretty long
- Our favorites flavors: Graham Central Station and Banana Cream Pie
Manhattan Beach Creamery
- Literally impossible to go to Manhattan Beach, walk by this place and not have some ice cream – the delightful aroma that wafts out of this place is dizzying.
- Their ice cream is good, the ice cream sandwiches are great too
Paciugo Gelato & Caffe
- Excellent Gelato in the south bay and they even have some vegan options!
- Our favorite flavors: Sea Salt Caramel and Ferrero Rocher
Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Okay, so not sure why, but we’re kind of obssed with Bundt cakes (well, maybe we know why…they are beautiful and delicious!)
- We love grabbing cakes from here for work events or small get-togethers