Today we’d like to introduce you to Brad Carson.
Hi Brad, can you start by introducing yourself? We’d love to learn more about how you got to where you are today?
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey have been a fairly smooth road?
No. I have been threatened by many from all sides.
Alright, so let’s switch gears a bit and talk business. What should we know about your work?
LA County Deputy Probation Officer for 33 years doing proof of concepts, prototype models, pilot programs that required a paradigm shift in culture and systemic institutionalized policy procedures changes. In Short, see 2013, Bio on permanent file with the LA County Board of Supervisors: http://file.lacounty.gov/SDSInter/bos/supdocs/82209.pdf
It’s hard to say what I am most proud of. It’s like saying which one of your babies you love the most:
(1) The 1994 and 1997 Gang Truces. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwdbVuv6YPU
(2) The 1998 Project Labor Agreement at Playa Vista and the launch of www.pvjobs.org.
(3) The 1997, Jobs Create Peace Coalition Local Hiring Ordinance for “at-risk” youth employment on June 26th, LA County Board of Supervisors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh3nv2haOT4
(4) 2003, The “How to BUY a Crack-House” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dc5eoypkqo
(6) 2017, Launch of the United Hood Nation–https://lasentinel.net/united-hood-nation-marks-one-year-anniversary.html
(7) 2018, LA County — www.investprogram.net
What are your plans for the future?
Yes. I am helping to put together “like-minded” people, coalitions, collaboratives in a cooperative, collective syndication in order to create an economic infrastructure that will meet and sustain the basic needs of the urban core population in the urban core geographical areas. This process will be filmed in a motion picture docu-drama called “In Search of Community Wealth Creators”. The end result of this process is to “Build Corporations of the Future” to alleviate structural systemic institutionalized racism.
- Put 5$ on it to buy the Mall
- Email: Brad@jobscreatepeace.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UHNLAHQ
- Other: https://jobsmakepeace.wordpress.com/about-us/
EXCERPTS from: LA Watts Times LA Times Jim Neusom – Jobs Create Peace – on YouTube Russell Taylor – Brad Carson Deals with LA Gangs – on YouTube Jobs Create Peace Initiative CRA-LA Brad Carson’s Jobs Create Peace on YouTube news from Channel 4 knbc, channel 9 kcal