Today we’d like to introduce you to Madison Mojica.
Madison has always loved the spooky and scary and weird, and started futzing around with makeup when she was in middle school. “I have Wes Craven, Robert Englund, David Miller and Kevin Yagher to thank for my love of cult classic horror movies, and the solidifying of my want to be a professional makeup artist (since, before I decided to go with this career choice, I wanted to be everything from a marine biologist to a corner),” she shared.
Makeup was a natural career choice, but the road hasn’t been easy. She put herself through school by working part time as a barista after going to school full-time. The stress and lack of sleep resulted in her being hospitalized but she didn’t give up. She kept going and today she’s kicking butt – working on an indie feature film and other incredible projects. We’re so proud of her story because it exemplifies what is so uniquely incredible about LA – it’s city where people bring their heart and soul and pursue their dreams despite a long road of obstacles.
- I try to price on a case by case basis but my usual day rate is 175$.
- Tel: (323) 356 – 5334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: doublemmakeup
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/doublemmakeup#
- LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/preview?vpa=pub&locale=en_US LARP House
- Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LarpHouse
Check out her work below: