Today we’d like to introduce you to Tiffanie Lee.
So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why don’t you give us some details about you and your story.
My story starts with my very own wedding. I never realized how much joy I could experience in planning and creating my own wedding. The planning and design aspect came at such a breeze I knew I could help others experience the same ease. There is such a fulfillment in serving others when they need it most. If you ask any bride and even the groom, planning for a wedding is one of the biggest days in the life of any couple.
Weddings are one of my favorite events to plan, although I plan an array of events, weddings hold a special place amongst the rest. Not only was my wedding day the event that started it all for me but it can be the same for many others. I look at each event I plan as if I’m helping others to experience and celebrate special moments through their journey of life all while creating timeless memories. How awesome that I get to be a part of that with each event plan.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
If it’s one thing I know, bumps in the road will always come. The toughest hurdle to overcome was my own self. The idea was there, the skills were present, the need for people to experience life at another heightened level was evident and all around. Yet, there were years of hesitation, pause, and nothingness. I didn’t believe in myself enough to take the leap; I didn’t know what I was capable of and never imagined I could own my own business. Until one day I decided to stop living for the approval of others, believe in myself and the skills that my heavenly creator gave me and GO FOR IT! I made mistakes along the way but I refused to walk in the fear of failure. I constantly remind myself that failures are simply lessons to be learned and only make you better.
Alright – so let’s talk business. Tell us about Tiffanie Collette Events – what should we know?
Over the years I have specialized in event celebrations of all kinds and find joy in bringing your visions to life; and no matter which service that is selected, I promise you will save valuable time, energy and enjoy a more comprehensive and less stressful event planning experience. I possess the ability to care and communicate with my clients in a manner that creates a strategy of success, unique to each individual event. I strive to understand your vision and introduce to you creative and fresh ideas ultimately turning your dreams into realities.
My mission is to honor God in all that I do. With every occasion, I recognize and acknowledge that my gifts are from the Lord and are meant to be used to bless those around us; bringing glory to the Father.
I take pride and am passionate about delivering uncompromising service while maintaining a positive and sophisticated approach, handling each event with the utmost care. I would be honored to make your next celebration unique, personal and unforgettable and hope you will be blessed each step of the way.
Is there a characteristic or quality that you feel is essential to success?
Care would be the most important quality that attributes to my success. I see my clients as real people not just a business. I am very intentional with caring for each client as if it my own event or the event of someone within my family. This care allows me to connect with my clients and gain another level of insight into their vision and dreams. I appreciate them for opening up their lives to me, and always look forward to blowing their minds and seeing the smiles on the day of each special event.
- The Gardenia: This plan is made for clients who have all their vendors, locations and concepts complete but want someone to piece everything together so that the party can enjoy their celebration. Starting: $ 1,100
- The Rose: Designed for the couple who has the time to plan most aspects of their wedding but needs extensive guidance throughout the process, giving you the confidence that every detail has been covered so you can step back and enjoy your special day. Starting: $ 1,500
- The Orchid: Designed for the couple who has the time to plan most aspects of their wedding but needs extensive guidance throughout the process, giving you the confidence that every detail has been covered so you can step back and enjoy your special day. Starting: $ 2,550
- Website: www.tiffaniecolletteevents.com
- Phone: (951) 235-1071
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @tiffaniecolletteevents
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/tiffaniecolletteevents
- Yelp: https://yelp.to/qTKq/TPCjX9Aj5E
Sandra Estrada Photography