Today we’d like to introduce you to Krystal Campos.
Krystal, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?
Back in high school I always loved the arts, specifically photography. My school had an SCROC program in place and it allowed me to get my certificate in photography my Senior year. I have been doing photography ever since.
Has it been a smooth road?
At first, I started it as a hobby, taking photos of trips etc. Then I started to slowly get people who wanted me to take their photos. When I did want to actually implement the business part of it, it was rocky at first where I did have to make certain sacrifices such as free shoots here and there but not only did I get experience from those shoots but more clients as well.
Is there some part of you work that is particularly difficult?
I would say the hardest part is scheduling just because finding the right date or time can be difficult sometimes because most of the time shoots are done at sunset time and getting the right lighting is very important.
How do you define success?
Success for me is accomplishing something you set out to do, whether it’s a small goal or a big goal. It doesn’t have to be about money but simply about accomplishing an obstacle.
So, what should we be on the lookout for, what’s next in store for you?
I plan to get into video editing more and definitely making engagement photography the only focus.
- ~ Rates are always fixed unless extras come up such as prints, etc.
- ~ Rate goes by the hour (usually, shoots last no more than hour because of the sunset speed)
- ~ All my rates include edited images and digital prints delivered via Google Drive or Dropbox
- Website: www.kittyphotozone.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/kittyphotozone
- Facebook: facebook.com/kittyphotozone