Today we’d like to introduce you to Sean Haigney and Sarah Lawrence.
So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why don’t you give us some details about you and your story.
We started off working four jobs between us, whilst trying to get the company off the ground. With a lot of hard work and persistence, we managed to get our name out there as delivering a quality product every single time. With that sterling reputation behind us, we were able to grow quite rapidly and are now happy to say that we dedicate 100% of our time to our business 🙂
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
After two years of really hard work and 80-100 hour weeks, we have finally found our groove. There are still the occasional hiccups, just like with any business, but now we know exactly what we’re about, what we’re capable of and things have been much less stressful.
The physical struggles; include doing absolutely EVERYTHING ourselves. Spending 80 hours prepping for an event, running all over town, 24-hour phone and email communication, getting to events at 12pm, setting up until 4pm. Then working the events ourselves because we couldn’t afford to pay any staff and getting home around 2am. Then waking back up at 8am to move and unload the van which was almost always parked in a tow-away zone. This was non-stop.
Please tell us about Cali Craft Cocktails.
We are the ultimate craft cocktail team. Sean is the presentation, Sarah is the information.
Our business is our baby and that is why we have been so successful.
We specialize in craft cocktails utilizing fresh ingredients and home-made syrups, bitters and also infused spirits.
We are most proud of how much we’ve grown as a company in such a short amount of time.
What sets us apart is first and foremost, our attention to detail and our high-quality when it comes to our clients. We are available to chat about anything around the clock and our clients feel very comfortable knowing that. Our attitudes are friendly and relaxed and we have a vast amount of knowledge in our area of expertise and know exactly what will make your event stand out.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM OTHER BARTENDING COMPANIES:
1.) We do not up-charge for weddings;
2.) We create drinks from scratch on site rather than pre-batching them before we get there and simply pouring them into a cup;
3.) We proudly display all of our pricing online;
4.) All our staff are handpicked and trained by us and we only have a handful! They are also displayed on our website;
5.) We do more and charge less
6.) We are available around the clock to speak to you, we don’t switch off at 6pm or on weekends or holidays;
We bring the experience of a fully stocked craft cocktail bar, to your location, wherever that may be. For your guests, it is literally like being at an actual bar, but even better because it’s free!
- 0 – 50 guests = $1,400 (minimum) ($28 per person)
- 51 – 75 guests = $2,100 ($28 per person)
- 76 – 100 guests = $2,750 (reduced to $2,612.50 with 5% discount for payment in full / $26 per person.)
- 101 – 125 guests = $3,650 (reduced to $3,467.50 with 5% discount for payment in full $27 per person.)
- 126 – 150 guests = $4,150 (reduced to $3,942.50 with 5% discount for payment in full / $26 per person.)
- 151 – 175 guests = $4,850.00 (reduced to $4,607.50 with 5% discount for payment in full / $26 per person.)
- 176 – 200 guests = $5,350 (reduced to $5,082.50 with 5% discount for payment in full / $25 per person.)
- Website: www.calicraftcocktails.com
- Phone: 323-984-3294
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/calicraftcocktails.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/calicraftcocktails
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/cali_cocktails
- Yelp: www.yelp.com/biz/cali-craft-cocktails-los-angeles
- Other: www.youtube.com/channel/UCNVEJ637MLZSvHPVPdOPGHg