Today we’d like to introduce you to Parker Slavin.
Parker, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?
Stationery Xpress was started in Los Angeles by my Uncle, David Slavin, a graphic designer and entrepreneur. Our company has been family owned and operated since 1999. My uncle always promised that one day, he and I would work side by side and expand the company together. Sadly, David died unexpectedly at a young age, at the beginning of 2016. In that moment, our company had to pull together quickly to continue his work and expand his legacy.
His philosophy from the beginning was always the same. “Take good care of the customers and the orders will follow.” That’s the type of person David was and that’s how we run the company to this day. Our number one priority is our customers! We offer one of the largest collections of personalized stationery online. Our new website makes ordering fast and easy. Every item from note pads to note cards to invitations and napkins are of the highest quality. And we offer unique stationery that is only available through our site.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
An early challenge was learning every facet of my uncle’s business. We quickly realized that some of his “secret sauce” was in his head but not on paper. We worked tirelessly with vendors and manufacturers to fill in the gaps and maintain our momentum. As online shopping expanded, we had to adapt to new policies and platform requirements. To stay ahead, we completely revamped our website, to enhance the customer experience. With my uncle as our guide, Stationery Xpress is having our best year ever.
StationeryXpress – what should we know? What do you guys do best? What sets you apart from the competition?
Every product that we offer at Stationery Xpress is personal…personalized note pads for your desk. Personalized note cards to wish a friend a happy birthday.
Personalized napkins to dress up the holiday table. Let us print and personalize your business stationery. Ask us to customize employee gift baskets for company retreats. We will personalize a baby’s announcement and a bride’s big day. What sets us apart is our personalized customer service and high-quality products. We pride ourselves on our quick response time and listening to our customers.
What is “success” or “successful” for you?
I define success as having a positive impact on lives of people around me. This includes my family, friends, and customers. I aim to inspire, motivate and/or help everyone I can in ways they may not have considered before.
- Our custom logo and/or business stationery starts at just $1/card and drops to $0.60/card per additional 50 cards/notes
- Our most popular personalized stationery sets start at just $43.95 for 50 flat cards or fold notes. (and 15% off for additional sets!)
- Our personalized stamps start at $39.95 and include FREE Shipping.
- Our personalized napkin sets of 100/box start at just $29.95 (Buy 3 or more and get 10% off!)
- Address: StationeryXpress
8581 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 495
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Website: https://www.stationeryxpress.com
- Phone: (800) 506-3884
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stationeryxpress/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StationeryXpresscom-291214937613667/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stationeryxpres
- Other: https://www.pinterest.com/Stationeryxpres/