Today we’d like to introduce you to Abby Woodman.
Abby provides Beauty Makeup, Fantasy Makeup, Character Makeup, Theatrical Makeup, Bridal Makeup, Editorial Makeup, and Men’s Grooming services. She grew up participating in musical theater and started doing makeup for the shows she was performing in, but midway through college she realized that theater wasn’t where her heart was. She decided to pour all of her energy into studying makeup instead. She started working with fashion magazines on campus and quickly became head of beauty for both of the magazines she was working with. Inspired and confident in her abilities, she took a leap of faith and moved to LA to pursue makeup “full-throttle.”
Since arriving in LA she has been able to hit the ground running: she’s worked on a few TV shows, some theater makeup, Cirque du Soleil, a few commercials and makeup for live events like EDC Mexico & Las Vegas. Abby has carved a unique, compelling and fast growing niche for herself within the LA makeup ecosystem and we are so impressed by what she has been able to do over such a short period of time. Her makeup career is no doubt on the rise and we are excited to see how far she goes.
- Beauty Makeup and Special Event Makeup: $70-$300
- As a makeup artist sometimes you do a job for $500, sometimes you do it for free or for trade. It very much depends on the details of the situation, so don’t be afraid to reach out!
- Instagram: @AbbyWoodmanArtistry
- Facebook: facebook.com/AbbyWoodmanArtistry
- Website: AbbyWoodman.com
- E-mail: AbbyLynnWoodman@gmail.com
Abby is a rising star. Check out her work below: