Today we’d like to introduce you to Naomi Elza.
Naomi, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
I was born in Fukuoka, Japan. A former Hotel concierge and flight attendant, I discovered my passion for skin care. After working as an esthetician in Hollywood to Beverly Hills, I decided to open up my own skin care providing the latest treatment and products available. My current line includes Osmosis Pur Medical skin, PCA skin, like organic, Le mieux.
Has it been a smooth road?
There are tons of skin care businesses here in LA and offering similar treatments. It can be very competitive. I have to be on top of it from service to educating myself.
So, as you know, we’re impressed with Beauty Factory Beverly Hills – tell our readers more, for example what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
I offer a customized skin care treatments designed to effectively treat a variety of conditions using diamond tip microdermabrasion, chemical peel, non-acid peel, and led light etc…….
Let’s touch on your thoughts about our city – what do you like the most and least?
I love LA! This city has such a positive energy. There are so many things to do, various places to eat. So many options!!
Cons….. traffic, no parking
- Signature Clear Glow Facial, $75
- Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial , $100
- Bio Brasio facial, $110
- PCA peel, $90
- osmosis Medi infusion, $115
- Address: 441 South Beverly Drive
Penthouse suite, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Website: http://www.beautyfactorybeverlyhills.com/home.html
- Phone: 805-217-7770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=592354067608068&tsid=0.6202084023322707&source=typeahead
- Yelp: https://m.yelp.com/biz/beauty-factory-beverly-hills-beverly-hills-2
Beauty Factory Beverly Hills