Today we’d like to introduce you to Mariam Collenbaugh.
So, before we jump into specific questions about the business, why don’t you give us some details about you and your story.
When my son was born, I was one sleep deprived mama. I thought it’s probably because he’s a newborn and as long as I hang in there a little longer he’ll be an amazing sleeper in no time. Boy was I wrong! Months went by and he was still waking up multiple times a night and taking short naps during the day. I got my hands on every book I could find, did a ton of research, and FINALLY came up with the perfect solution that actually worked. Within a few short days, he was sleeping 11-12 hours a night, taking solid naps during the day and was one happy baby. I then began helping friends and family who were sleep deprived and at the end of their ropes. I loved helping families get the sleep they need and decided to turn my passion into a career. I became a certified infant and child sleep specialist and have been working with babies and toddlers ever since.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
It has been a smooth road so far!
Please tell us about Child Sleep Guru.
Parents come to me sleep deprived and looking for solutions to their families sleep issues. After filling out a quick questionnaire and either chatting on the phone or in-person, I create a customized sleep plan suited for each individual family and email it over, then guide through it. I am proud of having a 100% success rate with all of my clients and having the quickest response time. Unlike other sleep consultants, I offer unlimited follow-up support and will answer any questions that come up down the road at no extra charge.
Do you look back particularly fondly on any memories from childhood?
Being outdoors, playing in the mud and living life with neighborhood friends from sunrise to sunset without a care in the world!
- Email/Phone Consultation: $349 ( Discuss your child’s sleep situation and environment – Review and assess your child’s information – Create a tailor-made plan for your child – Text or e-mail support for 7 days – UNLIMITED follow-up support)
- In-Home Consultation-$449 ( -In-person nursery assessment – Discuss your child’s sleep situation and environment – Review and assess your child’s information – Create a tailor-made plan for your child – Phone, text or e-mail support for 7 days – UNLIMITED follow-up support )
- Website: Childsleepguru.com
- Phone: (818) 438-5133
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/childsleepguru/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/childsleepguru
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/child-sleep-guru-los-angeles