Today we’d like to introduce you to Justin Kim.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Justin. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
I consider myself lucky that I have been able to pursue my passion for photography and wedding photography for the last 19 years. My day to day job allowed to financially start up my business, JustinKimPhoto, 11 months ago.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
As with most any small business startup, I had some bumps along the way. I had zero experience running a business so as excited as I was to have a business doing what I loved, I had to learn some hard lessons along the way.
Please tell us about JustinKimPhoto.
At JustinKimPhoto, we specialize in wedding and family photography and wedding videography. Being a smaller business I’m able to personally view and do the final editing on all photos and videos to ensure customer satisfaction. We take pride in the lasting memories we provide in those special moments we capture in photos and videos.
If you had to go back in time and start over, would you have done anything differently?
Even if I started over again, I wouldn’t have made any big changes, I learned little by little from each wedding.
- * $1500.00 (6 hours) Base Package, $200 increase per additional hour. * 2 photographers (Justin as main photographer and 1 Assistant photographer) * Unlimited photos and locations. * All photos are fully edited and mailed within 4 weeks. * Photos delivered by USB flash drive. * Full copyright release. * Free Online Gallery for sharing with family and friends.
- Address: 2710 Kelvin Ave. #2102
- Website: www.justinkimphoto.com
- Phone: 949-241-3591
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @justinkimphoto
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Justin-kim-photography-1253712701357369/
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/justin-kim-photography-irvine