Today we’d like to introduce you to Nicole Gianola.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Nicole. So, let’s start at the beginning, and we can move on from there.
First, Thank you for taking the time to interview me and learning more about Gianola Events! I have been operating in the event planning creative industry for eight-plus years. I started as an independent contractor in the Entertainment world and have worked with and beside the greatest Artists and Entrepreneurs in Hollywood.
From my time working in Hollywood, I have done event planning for a wide spectrum of events from book release parties, music album release parties, product launches, weddings, and large ballroom seminars with sponsorships. There hasn’t been an event that I wasn’t able to conquer even with the smallest amount of time frame given.
I love to plan and be creative. The people I meet along the way are very inspiring to me, with whom I value forming lasting relationships!
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
It has definitely not been a smooth ride along this journey! I learn so much from each event, especially during the times when there is a hiccup, and I have to fix it without anyone noticing and keeping the event running smoothly.
This includes gift bags not arriving on time because of logistic problems to guests who have health issues or if audio cuts out during the event while a speaker is talking. I have to fix it fast! Everyone wants a perfect event, and I try to make it as seamless as possible, but, like life, things come up and must be solved in an instant.
But even before I started working on events, it took me a long time to make a name for myself in this industry. I’m still trying to market and help new clients as much as possible. My goal is to plan, design and work a hundred events a year and build my team even more, which I’m about halfway there!
Alright – so let’s talk business. Tell us about Gianola Events – what should we know?
Gianola Events is a full-service event planning and design company with a specialty in procurement and creative design, inspiring extraordinary and truly unforgettable events.
Gianola Events’ mission is to help their clients develop a clear vision of what they wish to achieve and to create and execute a complete solution that brings their vision into reality using proven strategies, innovative ideas, limitless resources and professional expertise in the event management and function planning industry.
I’m really proud of all of the events that I’ve done and the ones I’m currently working on. What sets me apart from other companies is that I’ve started on my own in this industry eight years ago, recently creating Gianola Events, which is owned and operated by my family.
I’m the CEO, Event Planner and Designer. My husband, Derek Gianola, is the CFO. My brother-in-law, Ryan Gianola, is the Event Director and my sister-n-law, Jenee Gianola, is the Brand Ambassador. We work on all types of events, from corporate conferences to weddings to Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and much more!
My goal is to continue building our brand and creating a business for years to come and to build long lasting relationships with our clients.
Is there a characteristic or quality that you feel is essential to success?
I’m very personable, down to earth and a hard worker. I give my clients my personal cell number so they can message or call at any time they have questions, ideas, or concerns.
I want the client to feel safe, have trust in me and my team, and to provide the best customer service. If I can make the client smile before and during the event, then that’s a success to me.
- Small Party Package ranges from $1,800-$2,000. This package is for events that are smaller, but still need help planning, designing and coordinating the entire event from start to finish.
- Essentials Package ranges from $2,200-$2,800. The Essentials package is great for individuals who are nearly done planning their event or wedding but needs professional help to manage execution and details while solving any problems that may arise.
- Polishing Package ranges from $2,800-$3,400. This package is optimal for clients who want to be involved in the process but need help bringing all of the details together into a seamless event.
- Full-Service Package ranges from $3,400-$4,000. This package is great for busy individuals. It includes full planning and designing by an expert.
- Wedding Full-Service Package ranges from $3,500-$5,500. This package includes recommendations, styling/design, scheduling visits, budgeting, meetings, and coordination. This also includes dinner rehearsal and post-wedding event.
- Corporate Event Package ranges from $10,000-$25,000. Conference preparation begins months in advance. We start the planning 9-12 months before the date in order to make sure that we have everything in place, from the marketing plan to the content, to the event logistics to the sponsors.
Discount Code for $500 Off : VOYAGE500
- Website: www.GianolaEvents.com
- Email: email@example.com
True Photography, Peter Lefevre, Nikki Bacon Photography, @candybarcouture @thesweetestblooms @belleame_balloons @kaysfacepaint