Today we’d like to introduce you to Dr. David Alessi.
Dr. Alessi, can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today. Just a few quick bullet points to bring our readers up to speed would be great.
- Grew up in Philadelphia then a suburb of Detroit. Graduated Michigan State Honors College with degree in Biochemistry. Wayne State University for med school.
- UCLA for Head and Neck surgery which included Facial Plastic surgery. Board Certified Facial Plastic surgery and Otolaryngology/ Head and Neck Surgery. Former chief of division, Cedars Sinai Medical Center. Founder of Alessi Institute for Facial Plastic surgery. Did UCLA Executive Business Course and Cedars Leadership program. Developed 2 patents on medical devices.
- See patients also in the UAE and Maldives.
- Author of over 30 scientific publications.
- Co-founder Face Forward, Inc., a California 501c non-profit dedicated to rebuilding the lives and faces of survivors or domestic violence, human trafficking and other cruel acts of crime.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
No successful career is without trials and tribulations. Any roadblock can be overcome to achieve one’s goals. In medical school and residency, the hours were horrendous. However, this trained me very well and would not have done it any other way. As a practitioner, there is the constant battle with insurers, economic downturns, and marketing. Also, a considerable amount of work is needed to keep more than current. Figuring the medical system in foreign countries was challenging but yields amazing opportunities in both medicine and business.
We’d love to hear more about your business.
I feel that I am at the top of my game. Through hard work, we offer cutting-edge services and procedures. We are best known for figuring out difficult problems and have a very good artistic eye. People come to me for Facial Plastic surgery and Reconstruction. Really good at revision rhinoplasties and facial rejuvenation surgery. Also, I consult with various businesses regarding the development of medically related enterprises.
Best quality- thinking big and outside the box
What were you like growing up?
As a kid, I was always interested in Science. Also, loved humor and people. Love most sports and started working out in high school and continue to this day.
- Address: 9735 Wilshire suite 300, Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Website: facialinstitute.com
- Phone: 3106572253
- Email: email@example.com