Today we’d like to introduce you to Charles Yarbrough.
In 1998, James Gardner and Charles met in Los Angeles and talked about their online businesses. After talking for a while they both came to the conclusion that it was difficult if not impossible to find good reliable hosting from real people. Three years later in 2001, they partnered up to start DWHS (Domain Web Hosting Service) in hopes of offering a stable web hosting service with personal support and transparency.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
In the beginning, there were so many obstacles, we did not have anti-DOS protection, hard drives were not very durable, raid was flawed, the list goes on. There have been so many points of growth over the last 15 years the list would go on forever. The best moves we made were getting our data center which gave us so much more control over the servers, network, and access.
Alright – so let’s talk business. Tell us about Web Host Pro – what should we know?
As a web host, most of our competitors still use old hardware that can slow down your website. This can cost you customers and search engine rankings. You should see some of these data centers of web hosts that are considered “the biggest or best”. Some of the places use old dusty desktop computers.
We only use new enterprise-grade Intel hardware and the fastest global networks. We also donate the old hardware to schools and people that might not be able to afford a computer. It’s a constant circle to find the latest and best hardware to replace older servers to be donated. Most of our customers that come from other web hosts see traffic increases right away. We provide fast undersold website space on our servers. We also do domain registration for cheap with free privacy, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
So, what’s next? Any big plans?
This was a two-part business from the start in 1998. Maybe more on the Part of James Gardner, the other founder. He brought me in because of my experience and our friendship. After seven years, he phased out of the day to day and in 2008 and moved out of the US. With several other projects, he can live comfortably. I prefer to work, if I’m not getting my hands dirty each day I get restless. My hope is always to be able to work with Web Host Pro as we grow and develop.
- We will always have our low priced plan that if paid yearly is only $2.25 a month.
- Most people get the Pro plan because it has more power and speed. It’s as low as $5.25 a month if paid yearly.
- Our VPS plans are moving into our biggest seller with full high powered VPS servers starting at $18.99 month to month.
- Address: 530 W. 6th Street, Suite 805
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Website: https://webhost.pro
- Phone: 2139844678
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webhostpro/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dwhswebhosting
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dwhs
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/webhost-pro-los-angeles-3
- Other: https://www.youtube.com/user/dwhs