Today we’d like to introduce you to Andrey Kudievskiy.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Andrey. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
I started my career in tech at the age of 19 while working on a degree in computer science.
Within five years I had established my first company and played a key role in creating a successful cloud synchronization startup that was sold to a Fortune 500 company. I moved to Los Angeles from Russia in 2012 because I realized that I need to be close to clients if I want to grow the company fast. I am currently focused on Distillery’s expansion in the U.S. and international markets.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
It was a bumpy ride and a very interesting journey. I started the company in the USA with only $250,000 capital and quickly realized that I will burn through this money very fast.
Office lease, the first couple of hires and the money is gone. I was lucky enough to bring over a couple of clients from San Francisco and Silicon Valley whom I worked before to keep the doors opened while establishing our presence in Southern California.
So, as you know, we’re impressed with Distillery – tell our readers more, for example what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
Distillery is an international full-service software design and development company based in Los Angeles, California. We help startups and entrepreneurs to accelerate, scale, grow, and thrive. We help enterprises to expedite development while staying lean and agile. Our trusted software developers are available to augment our clients’ in-house teams as needed or work with them on a project basis. We are best known for our award-winning mobile app development services.
We are proud of many things about our company, including:
– Our unwavering commitment to helping our clients succeed. We are not “yes men.” Our clients count on strong, well-informed, no-nonsense perspectives focused on helping them get it right and succeed in the marketplace.
– Our reputation for staying by our clients’ sides through product launch and well beyond. We understand the critical importance of ongoing support during the post-launch phase. We’re there for our clients, no matter the situation or need.
– Our trusted relationships with the business community. Much of our work results from referrals from past clients who say, “We know these guys. They always do well.” We are trusted partners to CTOs, CIOs, CEOs, and VPs of Engineering across Los Angeles and far beyond.
The things we’re most proud of are also the things that set us apart. And—notably—all of these differentiators are driven largely by the quality of Distillery’s team, and the diversity and depth of their expertise. Our developers, designers, and project managers balance creative, innovative ideas with research-based recommendations, helping our clients explore possibilities while maintaining a strategic focus on what their competitors are (and aren’t) doing. We do far more than build apps: we’re in the business of building success stories.
So, what’s next? Any big plans?
This year we have made the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Shooting for the top 10% next year – Inc. 500, we’re coming!
- Address: 1848 Lincoln Blvd., Suite #100
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Website: https://distillery.com
- Phone: 310-776-6234
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/Distillery_Tech/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DistilleryTech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DistilleryTech
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/distillery-santa-monica
- Other: behance.net/DistilleryTech