Today we’d like to introduce you to Margaret Andriassian.
Margaret, we appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us today. Where does your story begin?
I grew up in fashion, my grandfather is Anto of Beverly Hills so I’ve learned a lot about craftsmanship, quality and retail from a very young age. I went to business school and then spent a few years in the e-commerce space. Being in Los Angeles, as exciting as it is, started to become very heartbreaking as the amount of people living on the streets grew more and more year by year. I’d find myself spending hours and days trying to understand why there were so many people in need around us in LA and what I could do to help. I never felt comfortable driving passed someone asking for help, and when I tried to help I realized there was very little I could actually do. It came to a point where I finally prayed for God’s perspective which was filled with so much love for people and just all of humanity. Little by little, all my past experiences in fashion, e-commerce, and this passion to help people came together to create Life Originelle, a platform that bridges fashion, love, compassion and humanity all in one to help as many people as possible through one fun and exciting shopping experience.
Alright, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
Launching mid-Covid was definitely not planned! I’m sure nothing about 2020 was in any of our schedules but somehow, we’ve all found ways to stay creative and strong until things get back to normal. The greatest challenge right now for me is staying focused. I try to incorporate as many causes and fundraising opportunities within our giving back program and it’s a challenge to stay focused on one cause at a time. I started Life Originelle to create as much impact through shopping as possible so staying focused on our impact is a daily challenge but as I find new opportunities, I schedule them within our cause calendar for future projects.
Thanks for sharing that. So, maybe next you can tell us a bit more about your business?
I specialize in creating life-filled experiences through a singular shopping transaction. I love collaborating with people that want to help others and truly see the value of each & every life. Whether that’s a brand partner, an employee or a customer, it’s that perspective that drives the entire heart behind Life Originelle.
We’re known for the following experiences we create:
– A seamless shopping experience for women that want to find timeless products that are beautifully made with purpose.
– A successful experience for the makers & small businesses behind the gorgeous products on the platform.
– A meaningful experience for our customers. Every order at Life Originelle includes our complimentary Pay it Forward Care Bags so that the next time she/he crosses paths with someone experiencing homelessness, they have something small to give.
– A love-filled experience for those who are given our Life Originelle Care Bags which are filled with hygiene essentials, socks, face masks, and National Emergency Hotlines.
– And last but not least, an impactful experience for our seasonal charitable partners that help families in need who we give 10% of our profits to.
Before we let you go, we’ve got to ask if you have any advice for those who are just starting out?
Do not confuse your expectations of success with the path of success. Nothing will happen overnight and get comfortable with failing. But you want to fail. If you succeed too fast, you’ll never know how to sustain the growth that will come. Be comfortable with time, and as hard as it is to do – commit yourself to joy & gratitude. Daily enjoy what you are doing. It is a blessing and opportunity to start your own business. Don’t be hard on yourself and enjoy every move you make. And always focus on whatever it is that will bring your client / customer / end-user the most amount of freedom and life that will come from your product or service.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.LifeOriginelle.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeoriginelle/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifeoriginelle
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGT_8i8ohO4