Today we’d like to introduce you to Elaine Alberto.
Hi Elaine, it’s an honor to have you on the platform. Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us – to start maybe you can share some of your backstory with our readers?
Me and my eldest daughter came up with the idea of combining both our passions and skills in beauty and wellness to empower anyone who has the desire to bring out the best version of themselves, therefore, with my background in nursing and my daughter’s developing skills as a prospective doctor of physical therapy, we will be providing a variety of services and resources that will help individuals look and feel their best selves inside and out. My passion for beauty and skin esthetics and understanding of the diversity of skin types has driven me to help individuals day in and day out solve their skin problems to look their best and improve their confidence.
Therefore, we’ve created GRAVITAS BEAUTY & WELLNESS that later became GRAVITAS MEDSPA as a place where we can help cultivate this holistic, nurturing environment for the people we have the opportunity of working with. – The term Gravitas (ɡravəˌtäs) is everything about us that goes beyond the words we speak – “from our tone, presence, body language, facial expressions, and confidence that are all subconsciously scrutinized by our audience” – Vanessa Harding-Farrenberg. Another big influence in the creation of Gravitas was the inspiration and mentorship of my friend, Ms Olivia Quido Co, who encouraged us to pursue this passion for beauty and wellness. Also, the plan of starting Gravitas got solidified after praying for God’s will and guidance and remembered reading this: “Your story is not over. It is not too late to change the story you’ll tell one day. Regardless of what you’ve done (or haven’t done), your future is unwritten. You have more victories to win, more friends to meet, more of a difference to make, more of God’s goodness to experience. Whether or not you like the plot so far, with God’s help, you can transform your story into one you’re proud to share.”
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey have been a fairly smooth road?
Starting a business doesn’t always come easy, and with the craze of Covid19, it made it even worst due to the mandatory closure that happened three times since we started about a year ago. But, knowing that God is always at my side guiding me with every bumps along the road, I was able to survive and continue to be resilient in the new normal. For each closure, I always looked at the positive side and I know that God is just preparing me for something bigger and greater. And when we reopened recently, I am so happy to continuously serve our clients using the gifts and talents that the Lord has given me.
We’ve been impressed with Gravitas Medspa, but for folks who might not be as familiar, what can you share with them about what you do and what sets you apart from others?
Gravitas has a variety of skin care treatments and services that I personally customized to give our clients an instant glowing and younger-looking skin. I focus on what my client’s concerns are because each person has their own unique needs. That’s why when my clients come for their consultation, I assess and evaluate their skin first and recommend what are the best skincare treatment and products that are best suited for their skin condition. My latest skincare treatment called “Megalux Treatment” is getting the attention of our clients including LA models, actors, and publicists because of the amazing result after just one treatment. We offer the following amazing services:
1. Signature Facial with Epidermal Sweep – This highly customized facial treatment provides an effective way to brighten, hydrate, leaving your skin with a youthful and glowing skin. This treatment includes double cleansing, double exfoliation with microdermabrasion, extraction, high frequency, facial massage, collagen serum infusion and a therapeutic paraffin for both hands and feet to complete a total body relaxation.
2. Ultimate Skin Veneer Treatment – This treatment detoxifies the skin, removing all impurities, giving the skin an instant hydration, tightening, and brightening effect leaving the skin so soft and gives you a youthful looking skin. This treatment includes application of CO2 causing increase oxygen concentration to your face promoting cell metabolism within an hour. A must try so you can feel and see the benefits of this excellent treatment.
3. Megalux Treatment – is a unique combination of excellent treatments that is non-invasive and has no downtime that gives an instant amazing result which your skin will love and get accustomed to because of the following benefits: – Detoxifies skin/Deeply unclog pores – Helps with collagen production – Lymphatic drainage – Tightens the skin – Helps eliminate fine lines or softens deep wrinkles – Lightens pigmentation – Calms and flattens active acne – Lifts and contours skin – Oxygen infusion for cell repair and metabolism – Relaxes the entire body
4. Acne Treatment – This treatment includes deep cleansing and thorough extractions to clean clogged pores. It includes high frequency and blue light to kill bacteria that’s causing pimples and acne.
5. Stemcell Microneedling – This treatment helps promote collagen production, skin healing, decrease pore size, tighten skin, and lessen hyperpigmentation.
6. Magic Foundation Microneedling – This treatment provides your skin with a semi-permanent foundation helping decrease pigmentation, even out skin tone, and helps diminish fine lines. This treatment is highly recommended for a minimum of three series of treatment (every 3-4 weeks) to see the maximum result. This treatment can be combined with Skin Veneer Treatment for a more amazing result.
7. Skin Peeling – The depigmentation treatment based on the inhibition of the Tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the melanin formation process. Several of the substance present in the skin depigmenting formula acts by blocking this enzyme or even by inverting the metabolic process of the transformation chain. Its principal action is the elimination of the melanin patches on the face (melasma and chloasma).
8. Natural Warts Removal – Herbal extract is applied to the warts – warts will dry and fall off after 3-14 days depending on the size of the warts.
9. Glutathione/Immunity Drip – will help boost our immune system, helps lighten and brighten skin by erasing hyperpigmentation and inhibiting melanin production, helps reduce inflammation, helps your body break down and purge fat, and promotes high energy and mental clarity.
10. Botox Treatment – helps relax muscles that’s causing fine lines and wrinkles.
11. Microblading – Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo that is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis, creating a very fine and crisp strokes. This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present.
12. Microblading with Ombre’ – Instead of creating hair strokes eyebrow like Microblading, this shading and blending technique will create an ombre effect from the beginning of the brow to the end starting from light and fading to dark, give your brow the sharp yet natural look. I highly encouraged everyone to visit us at our intimate spa in the Rodeo Collection to experience this one-of-a-kind facial that is becoming popular to our clients.
Have you learned any interesting or important lessons due to the Covid-19 Crisis?
Definitely, there are so many lessons learned from the Covid-19 Crisis: 1. Prayers and keeping the faith, it’s only God that can help us when there seems to be no way. 2. Keeping our health and family as our priority. 3. Have a grateful heart and be thankful for every blessing. 4. Don’t give up easily on your dreams. Instead of looking at the hundred reasons to quit, look at the thousand reasons not to give up. “Follow your passion. Listen to your heart. Trust the process. Be grateful. Life is magical and your dreams matter”.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.gravitasmedspa.com
- Instagram: @GravitasMedspa90210
- Facebook: @GravitasMedspa
- Yelp: Gravitas Medspa