Today we’d like to introduce you to Ali Attar.
Hi Ali, so excited to have you on the platform. So before we get into questions about your work-life, maybe you can bring our readers up to speed on your story and how you got to where you are today?
I’m a 6th generation Natural Perfumist and Attar maker. I’m also the master Perfumist and owner of the house of the perfumist a 300 years old family owner perfume house specializing in ultra-niche natural rare perfumes and attars (oil-based perfumes).
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey have been a fairly smooth road?
The road to success is never easy or short but if you love what you do, no matter how hard or challenging it is you will always enjoy it and embrace it and that was the case with us. The main challenge is improving and doing something better than what we did last year this is hard because when you do the very best each hand every time it gets harder to compete with yourself.
Thanks for sharing that. So, maybe next you can tell us a bit more about your business?
Following three centuries of distilling exclusively for celebrities and royalty, we have decided to open our atelier doors to the public and share the powerful blends previously accessible only by a few. Our craft is and has always been about the purity of the oils, which is what makes our blends as diverse as they are identifiable. Everything we create is made to enhance and compliment the rare and exquisite natural oils we use. Our methods have been passed down from generation to generation, father to son, from our house to yours. Our warmest welcome to the Perfumist family and the secret powerful world of scent now available to the public for the first time. This is the House of the perfumist.
How do you think about luck?
A big part, sometimes it is the timing, the people or just the materials. the more dedicated and the harder we work, the better luck we get.
Also being optimistic, appreciative and caring and loving with others is great energy and luck.
- 125$ Siberian musk
- 100$ remarkable oud oil
- 250$ Indian Mysore sandalwood oil
- 500$ Ethical white ambergris oil
- 875$ Vietnamese Tonkin musk oil
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.theperfumist.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the.perfumist/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/the.perfumist.house/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_perfumist
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLOxX0ZVGKU7Iy0osXhhFqg
- Other: https://www.fragrantica.com/designers/The-Perfumist.html#:~:text=The%20Perfumist%20is%20a%20Turkish,%2C%20natural%2C%20and%20extremely%20rare.&text=The%20Perfumist%20is%20a%20new%20fragrance%20brand.