Today we’d like to introduce you to Anastasia Alexander.
Hi Anastasia, we’d love for you to start by introducing yourself.
Since I was a kid, I always wanted to be a model! Throughout my childhood, I had many setbacks, I was in foster care and moved around a lot. After that, I struggled with eating disorders for years. Eventually, I got into fitness and made it my mission to inspire people to be the best versions of themselves. Now I’m signed to Wilhelmina sports & fitness, started a mental health/fitness discord, moved to NYC, and launched my own apparel company this month!
Would you say it’s been a smooth road, and if not what are some of the biggest challenges you’ve faced along the way?
My obstacles were foster care, homelessness, having borderline personality disorder, and developing an eating disorder which really affected my mental and physical health.
Thanks for sharing that. So, maybe next you can tell us a bit more about your work?
I am known for being unapologetically me! I am most proud to be able to use my voice to inspire others to achieve their goals through perseverance and believing in yourself. What sets me apart from others is my ability to weather the storm and never giving up on myself.
We all have a different way of looking at and defining success. How do you define success?
Success to me is being a role model.
- I started my apparel brand where my hoodies start at 44.44$ I am soon launching a mental health line and will be donating the profits to suicide prevention organizations
- Tiktok post : $800+
- Instagram post: $1000+
- Instagram story: $500+
- Email: Anastasiaalexanderfit@gmail.com
- Website: https://anastasiaalexander.shop/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsanastasiaalexander/
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/AnastasiaAlexander
- TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8GGTSdF/