Today we’d like to introduce you to The Magic Crasher a.k.a. David Bonfadini.
Hi The Magic Crasher, thanks for sharing your story with us. To start, maybe you can tell our readers some of your backstory.
I saw my first trick at six years old. At eight years old, I started learning sleight of hand. In my teenage years, I started acting and found myself on shows like Malcolm in the middle. At age 23, I left acting to start a “normal” career and seven years later, I decided to take all my experience and start building my magic brand. After doing bday parties and special events, I started making videos. My videos now have over 800 million views and counting.
Would you say it’s been a smooth road, and if not what are some of the biggest challenges you’ve faced along the way?
In the beginning, I didn’t have full support from my parents until Ellen Degeneres posted a video on her Facebook page. After that happened, my mom called and said keep up the good work.
Can you tell our readers more about what you do and what you think sets you apart from others?
I create original magic tricks to highlight a candid moment in a random person’s or friend’s life. I call this “Crashing their Day” I created my brand to provide a positive pattern interrupt to people’s “9am-5pm office job mentality.
If you had to, what characteristic of yours would you give the most credit to?
MY HEART AND THE ABILITY TO BREAK DOWN SOCIAL BARRIERS BY BEING ME!
- Email: THEMAGICCRASHER@GMAIL.COM
- Website: WWW.THEMAGICCRASHER.COM
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themagiccrasher/?hl=en
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmOefHo5YSrR7zpgOpUZTYA
- Other: https://www.tiktok.com/@themagiccrasher?langCountry=vi&sec_uid=MS4wLjABAAAAvpY4WUXvQocDHD3xepZNuvViPjsOKQvA94pTO6_w9AOrYewJuTWPeAIUBf1nmPE2&enter_from=pc&source=h5_m&_r=1