Today we’d like to introduce you to Marina Maribuca.
Marina, we’d love to hear your story and how you got to where you are today both personally and as an artist.
My photography journey began in 2004 as the wedding and event photographer. I bought my first camera a Canon 10D. In 2006 – I bought Canon 5d and 1d mark II N. Oh! After that, I changed a lot of cameras and lenses. I love sharp and hi-quality images, and I love to see the world from a different angle, perspective, and composition. My work brings me joy as positive people emotions, socializing and feedback. I enjoy every single moment because it’s important and memorable to a client and for me.
We’d love to hear more about your art. What do you do you do and why and what do you hope others will take away from your work?
My work as the photographer. Photography has freedom, different styles, and every single location has a different white balance 🙂 Also, photographers are people with big hearts.
How can artists connect with other artists?
It’s important to find same interest people, share the work and meet with a group of people. It’s very helpful to hear feedback, study from each other, ask questions and receive answers.
Do you have any events or exhibitions coming up? Where would one go to see more of your work? How can people support you and your artwork?
People can see reviews here:
- Website: maribuca.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: instagram.com/maribucaphoto
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/photo.maribuca
1. Gorgeous newlyweds during sunset in the vineyards
2. Bride and groom kiss each other.
3. Every wedding is unique. San Francisco CityHall is beautiful place for the ceremony.
4. San Francisco City hall with newlyweds couple.
5. Elopement wedding day was unbelievable 💙
6. Fall time in the forest.
7. Amazing architecture and a beautiful bride and groom in the San Francisco City Hall
8. Love is everywhere