Today we’d like to introduce you to Lilly Keys.
In 2005, Lilly was working towards her makeup degree when she attended a large music festival in England. By chance, she met Chloe Butcher, the lead makeup artist of one of England’s leading bands and the two hit it off. Chloe asked Lilly to be her assistant and over the next few years Lilly learned the world about makeup by apprenticing for one of England’s most talented makeup artists.
But then, as is often the case in life, there was a problem. Working in the music industry met Lilly was constantly needing to travel, something that was hard to do as a young mother and so Chloe helped her transition into fashion show and red carpet work. Lilly was ready to hit the ground running because of experience with Chloe and in a short time she found herself doing fashion shows throughout London, Paris and Milan. Then about 18 months ago her husband got a job in Los Angeles and Lilly made the move across the Atlantic and across the North American landmass all the way to our wonderful city of Angels.
In LA, she has been able to focus on her true love – fashion and lookbook work. She does a lot of work for Fabletics (coufounded by Kate Hudson) and other fashion brands. In speaking with her we were blown away by her story matches the glamour of her industry – it’s been fast, wildly successful and incredibly interesting.
- From the general public, drop & go makeup, where I will come to you and apply makeup for an event or party: $200 – $500
- Instagram: Lilly_Keys
- Website: www.lyndsaylillykeys.com
- Emaill: email@example.com
- Agent: jkartists.com
- Tel: 310 706 8860
- Studied at London College of Fashion in London – Film & TV Makeup
- High profile clients include Alexa Chung, Sadie Frost, Kelly Osborne, Neil Patrick Harris, Mischa Barton, Usher
- Has been featured in Pro Hair & Beauty Magazine & Two Magazine.
- Has a makeup tutorial series on Beauty Base
- Has been the lead makeup artist for over 15 magazine covers
- Offers professional, top tier red carpet & event makeup.
We love Lilly because she is humble even though she has one of the most impressive portfolios in LA. Check out her work below: