Today we’d like to introduce you to Lacey Broughton.
When Lacey was just 11 years old she was captivated by the makeup in the movie Labyrinth. After learning the cool effects were made possible by a makeup artist she decided then and there: this is the work she was going to devote her life to. She laughs that her conviction was probably met with eye-rolls and chuckles, but ultimately she proved the doubters wrong. Flash-forward to 2003 and Lacey is attending the Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts and began building her beauty and special effects makeup skills and knowledge. She worked for Chanel and a few other prestigious brands before moving to Colorado in 2008. This is when she finally resolved to start freelancing full-time and since then she has never looked back.
She brought her talents back to LA three years ago and has since worked on an impressive set of commercial, music video and editorial projects. She also loves working with brides because she finds it rewarding the work with women on the most special day of their lives, helping them feel their best and most confident. We were impressed by her work, but even more impressed by her professional yet laid-back attitude.
- Full face makeup ranges from $100-$150
- Generally makeup runs $100-$150 and hair services run $75-$125
- Microblading costs are to be determined after consultation as there are few options the client can choose from
- Instagram: ljbeauty
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ljbeautymakesupla.com
- Tel: 626-437-7682
- Brooke Burke, Cheyenne Jackson, and Bella Hadid were some of her favorite people she’s worked with
- Recently published in Closer Magazine as one of the top artists in Los Angeles for event or award season makeup application
We love Lacey because she is following her childhood dream, making it a reality and kicking butt. Check out her work below: