Today we’d like to introduce you to Elizabeth Melyan.
Elizabeth started her career in Armenia and only moved to the US five years ago. Moving to a new country can be tough, but Elizabeth did not allow it to slow her down – in just five years she has gone to makeup school, worked on film projects, photoshoots and is preparing to start her own beauty center. She is the epitome of the American Dream and such a great example of the independent, entrepreneurial, creative talent in Los Angeles. She notes that even if she succeeds with building her beauty center, she will continue to pursue photoshoot opportunities because of her passion for working with the models to create breathtaking images of fashion and beauty.
- Beauty Make-up (Bridal make-up, airbrush, natural make-up), Photoshoot. I charge $95 for my most popular Makeup service, which is full glam including false lashes, conturing, and make-up for the customer’s choice
- For a more natural look I charge $65, a more dramatic glam would be $95+ $40 for airbrush and bridal make-up goes for $150-200
- Other than these three options I also have a day rate of $250 for photoshoots and movies and I do character make-up for $200 (additional touch-ups: $40/hr)
- Instagram: Elizabethmelyan
- Email: Elizamelyan@yahoo.com
- Website: www.Elizabethmelyan.com
- Tel: 818-800-5940
- She first started her craft in Armenia by taking a master class with a very popular Armenian MUA. She continue her education at MUD Make-up Designory.
- She has worked with and learned from Gina Banic who has worked with many celebrities
- High profile clients include: German actor Jan Josef Liefers,Violinist Anna Akiko Meyers, the actress Zoe Kazan, and some European Nickelodeon hosts.
Elizabeth is the perfect mix of beauty and brains. We can’t wait for her to build her fashion and makeup empire. Check out her work below: