Hollywood’s nightlife is the bee’s knees. Among the most admired, imitated and hyped in the world – and for good reason, there is no substitute to a night out in Hollywood.
We think John Wayne came back to life and secretly runs this legit old western saloon in the heart of Hollywood.
- Low key, casual atmosphere (but still upscale-ish)
- Tons of personality, decent drinks, one of our favorite bars in Hollwood
- It’s like stepping into Havana – awesome setup / ambiance / atmosphere
- The cigar room is pretty cool
Next Door Lounge
Beautiful decor, gorgeous gogo dancers, a man on stilts, a lingerie show on stage and music that gets people dancing – we approve. Great place to get a table for a birthday
- One of the more extravagant Hollywood nightclubs
- Beautiful decor, Gogo Dancers and other fun stuff (man on stilts, etc)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Great hollywood bar with good drinks, nice service and cool decor
- Awesome bar, burlesque shows, aerial artists and AMAZING Crepes! Checking them out is a MUST.
Not the kind of place to grind on your date in Hollywood – you come here to listen to music and sip on your drink.
- Dimly lit, laid back atmosphere
- Live music every night with musicians singing their hearts out
Library Bar – Hollywood
The closest you’ll get to a library after undergrad is the Library Bar. A small bar where the walls are covered in bookshelves adorned with…well, books. Library Bar offers some interesting drinks and decent appetizers to get your night started.
Ball & Chain
- Great drink selection: 20 rotating craft beers on tap and over 120 unique beers by the bottle
The Room Hollywood
- Classic dance club – no nonsense, not pretentious – just a SUPER fun place to dance to top 40s and hiphop
- You can get a margarita served inside of a pineapple!
- Love the churros here too
The cocktails and décor illuminate the elegance and decadence of the Golden Age of Hollywood, with a playful list of classic and original cocktails, fountain and bottled drinks, homemade libations, and more. In other words, a pretty dope spot.
The Spare Room
- Super fun bar with two bowling lanes inside the Roosevelt Hotel