Get your strechy pants ready because once you’ve experienced the goodness below you will gain weight. Don’t worry, it will be well worth it 🙂
- Pizzeria Mozza pizza is really good because of its simplicity. It’s for those with a sophisticated palette. They aren’t bombarding you with tons of cheese or ingredients – just a few ingredients so you can taste each one. It’s masterful.
- An LA institution, Osteria Mozza is the brainchild of Mario Batali, Joe Bastianich and Nancy Silverton. In an origin story that has become restaurant lore, Mario asked Nancy to lead the pastry and bread department at the nascent Del Posto in New York. Nancy declined. Two years later, the two set out to collaborate on a Los Angeles project and Pizzeria Mozza was born. After a series of delays, Osteria Mozza followed. And the rest is history.
Osteria La Buca
- LA just has so many amazing Italian places and Buca is no different. Handmade pastas, house ricotta, exquisite sauces – we could go on and on. Buca does Italian right – we’re big fans.
- At this point you might be a little tired of the whole Osteria / Mozza bit, but trust us, Osteria Mamma isn’t just a gimmicky name, it’s a quality spot.
- Mamma Loredana believes you should never underestimate the power of a home cooked Italian meal. After many years of hard work from her kitchen in Italy, Mamma Loredana decided to share her original recipes with the southern California area. In March of 2010, Mamma Loredana, with the help of her family, opened a true and traditional Italian Osteria, Osteria Mamma. You can expect the true taste of the Veneto region in all of their dishes.
- Fabulous Pizza and Lasagna
- Jokes aside, Fabiolus is a fair name because the food and overall experience is good