Connect
To Top

Flashes & Strokes: a Tale of Two Mediums

The digital and traditional arts are thriving in LA. From newer, technology based media like photography and digital art to more traditional art, there is so much to see, explore and learn from in Southern California.  Through our Flashes and Strokes series, we’d like to celebrate artists from both worlds: traditional and digital.

Happiest on the road✨

A post shared by CLAIRE • LOS ANGELES (@visualsbyclaire) on

Last year I got this amazing gig from @oddfellowstv. 🤘 RedbubbleTv.

A post shared by Ariel Costa (@blink_my_brain) on

Happy Halloween! 🐱🎃

A post shared by Tracy Thanh Trần (@tracythanhtran) on

Run Gary run!

A post shared by nojuan (@nojuan.tv) on

A little bit of my recent illustration work

A post shared by Kirsten Myers (@8kirsten8) on

2/3

A post shared by Emily Xie (@_emilyxie) on

getting wavy~~~ #rnd #c4d #octane #houdini #wavy

A post shared by Jeff Thomson (@jeffwthomson) on

6 Comments

1. Kelsey

March 16, 2018 at 20:15

Thanks for the feature guys!! Definitely going to check out some of these check photographer’s!

2. Kelsey

March 16, 2018 at 20:16

Thanks for the feature guys!! Definitely going to check out some of these check photographers! (oops, typo on the last one)

3. Vanessa

March 30, 2018 at 17:57

Thank you so much for the feature. Love what you guys are doing for local artists and small businesses. I’ll definitely share your site with my followers.

4. Alyssa Jones

April 12, 2018 at 01:18

RJW Fine photography has some amazing photos. I’ve seen them in person at the Newport Art Show this past October and the way he captures the light and subject matter is amazing. The vivid colors of nature contrasting with the bold lines of the pier in your feature picture creates an image filled with softness and strength.

5. Sky Peak Photography

April 13, 2018 at 16:45

Thank you so much for this opportunity! Humbled and proud to be featured along all this SoCal LA talent 🙏

6. Robert De Anda

April 26, 2018 at 02:19

Thanks for featuring my concert photography. The Rock scene in Los Angeles is definitely seeing a resurgence especially among younger music lovers who are discovering the magic of songwriting and the satisfaction of mastering a musical instrument. I am honored to be able to capture the scene today and help promote new talent.