Every month we check out as many of LA’s new and exciting food, drink and dessert spots as we can – below you’ll find a few of our favorites.
Creamistry – Koreatown
Address: 3510 W 8th St Los Angeles, CA 90005
Phone: (213) 263-2579
- Made to order liquid nitrogen ice cream
- You can choose from various bases (dairy and non dairy), then choose a flavor and toppings and then they will make your custom ice cream from scratch right in front of you
- They have over 70 flavors and toppings!
Pearl’s Finest Teas
Address: 523 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone: (323) 424-3194
- Great spot on Fairfax for boba – love the decor, the teas, and their menu is YUUUUGGGGEE
- The Orange Yuzu is insta-famous by now – it’s a layered drink that’s all natural! The coloring comes from the fruits used
Juice Bar Burbank
Phone: (747) 241-8344
- The juice here tastes SUPER fresh! It’s a little pricey but worth it.
- Juice Bar is overwhelmingly vegetarian, gluten-free, organic when possible, and always uses 100% whole fruits and vegetables
- LOVE the Mint to Be and Ginger Greens
Gokoku Vegetarian Ramen
Big ups to the super awesome Vegan Lisa
- AMAZING vegetarian ramen spot – bold flavors and great service
- We love the garlic jalapeno ramen and the Currey Ramen is pretty great too
- Two friends, (caitlin and kacie) decided to get into business together and open up a cafe in Echo Park serving food they each love – as a result the menu is what they call “radically inclusive” – there is something for everybody.
- They use organic and locally sourced produce whenever possible, buying weekly from the farmers markets and they don’t use refined sugar, gmo’s, vegetable oil (canola, etc)
- TDLR: healthy, high quality ingredients and a great story of friendship and entrepreneurship in Echo Park